Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Happy Thursday to you!  It's past my bedtime, so real quick I want to share Ceal's card for your inspiration today.

Poppy Stamps (Birdie Wreath)
Copic sketch markers
 
I love this cute wreath and the embossing.  So fabulous. The wreath die really cuts close into the detail of the design, I LOVE that!  So now I have yet another thing on my wishlist, lol. 
 
I hope you are having a great week and not getting too caught up in the stress of the upcoming holly-days.  I also hope you get to do a little something for yourself.  Like checking out the NEW ITEMS in our store. And if you get a few minutes of crafty time, don't forget to enter our Challenge - anything goes!  Whoo Hoo, so easy this week.
 
If you have been reading, you know we now have our Design Team Call open, see this LINK for all the details.
 
Thanks for checking in on us!
 
Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment