Monday, December 16, 2013

Snowy Cocoa

Hi Friends and Stampers,

One week and two days to go til Christmas!  EEEEK.  I hope everyone who is celebrating is ready.  I actually know quite a few people who don't even start getting ready until Dec 24th!  I can't imagine the stress, the lines, the work involved, lol.  But in a way, they have been able to enjoy everything else all season while we have been planning, shopping, planning, shopping, planning, shopping, lol. 

Today is Olivia's day to bring us some Inspiration.  Here is her project:

 
 
 
This is so super cute!!!  I love the colors and the great design she has used with this image.  Great corners and and ribbon.  Love the pearl snow! 
 
There are a few more hours to play in our Challenge - Anything Goes with a Christmas Theme.   And you will want to check out our NEW ITEMS, Laura has put in the store!!!  I can't wait to go shopping!!!    And don't forget tomorrow: will be having a Special TWO-WEEK HOLIDAY BLITZ - ANYTHING GOES Challenge...We will be having TONS OF PRIZES from MULTIPLE SPONSORS and LOTS OF WINNERS! So you will want to be sure and play along with us!! **
 
If you are waiting for an order or waiting for an email from Laura, please be patient, she is frantically trying to fill orders and answer emails as fast as she can, while working her two jobs, taking care of her family and getting ready for the Holly-Days herself. lol.  I don't know how she does it but she does it and she does it well.  :) 
 
Thanks for Looking in on us.
 
Holly

4 comments:

Desire Fourie

This is gorgeous with the wonderful blue colouring. Love the tassels at the bottom.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Shanna Shands

Adorable. I love this image. I think I need to get her colored up!

Heidi Brawley

Oh Olivia's card is very Beautiful!!! Love all the Blue!!!

IamUniquelyImperfect

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful card. I love the image and the colors! tfs Patricia B

Post a Comment