Friday, November 8, 2013

Arrrrrgh! Shiver Me Timbers!

Hi Stampers!

It's Holly-Day Friday here! YAY! Only one more night of work before 2 much needed nights off...can't wait! Do you have any fun plans this weekend? We have our nephew's prayer benefit Saturday night and the rest of my time off I hope to get a little cleaning done and then get inky :) All while staying in my comfy PJ's as much as possible :D

Today we have a super super cute card from Holly using the Pirate Henry from the Roberto's Rascals collection from C.C. Designs.



I LOVE this card - it is so adorable! I really love the way Holly used the Frantage!! I have just loaded some Frantage kits into the store :) This stuff is addicting once you start using it - but so fun!! Holly's coloring is so pretty! I really love the layout and Designer papers too! Awesome way to start the weekend - getting a dose of Holly-Day Inspiration :)

Here is a list of products that Holly used on her card...


Have a great weekend! Remember we have an Anything Goes Challenge going this week!! So if you are getting crafty...be sure to join us and show it off :)

Laura

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thank you Laura! I hope your nephews benefit went well.

Heidi Brawley

I LOVE this card!!!! He is super cute and I Love this line of stamps too! hugs,Heidi

Post a Comment