Friday, November 22, 2013

Flying Butterflies

Hello Friends and Stampers,

TGIF!!! Whoo Hoo!  I'm so excited for  everyone it's Friday and a Happy Holly-Day it is.  I made this card today to show you some inspiration.


Now as you may have guessed, I have quite the collection of these cute Pure Innocent images, so as I was designing this card, I had envisioned using the one where she is a little butterfly, so I searched  my stash and low and behold, I do not have her.  Oh well, probably an overkill anyway, lol.  I decided to use the On a picnic one and cut her out.  I used the negatives from the cut out butterfly and used them for leaves around her.  I was having way too much fun with this design, lol.

I hope all of you in the states are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving next week and that you a stress free day!  I think I'm watching football for sure and Joe is cooking the Turkey, lol.   I will help out with all the other fixings but Joe does make the best turkey around.  Speaking of Turkeys, I did hear on the news that butterball is having a nation wide shortage of fat turkeys!  I got one but not a very big one.  It does say hormone free on the label, which makes me happy.  God knows I have enough hormones already, lol.  So I am happy with a smaller turkey and if there are not enough left overs, we will simply buy another one and make it that weekend. 

Have you had a chance to play in our Shabby Chic or Vintage Challenge?  There are prizes to be won!  And I know you will want to check out the New Items in the store to see what you are going to be adding to that wishlist!  Be sure to check in on us tomorrow for Indah's fabulous new video!  And Sunday for our Blog Hop!!!

Thanks for Looking and have a great day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment