Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fly By Thursday

Happy Thursday Friends and Stampers!

I hope your week is going well and that are getting ready for the festivities next week.  It's starting to feel fallish here in California now, so I am really enjoying the this change of weather.  Although I have been sick for a few days, it's nice to just hang out at home and rest and think about next week. 

Ceal has made us a very pretty card for her inspiration day. 

 
She used: Penny Black (Butterfly Symphony), Copic sketch markers,.
 
I just love that beautiful butterfly and the colors she used against the kraft background, so fabulous. 
 
Have you had a chance to play in our Challenge this week?  It's all Shabby Chic and Vintage, so fun.  I can't wait to see what everyone has made and I will be around to take a look at your blogs.  Have you see the New Items in the store?  I'm so excited about the cute new stamps!!! 
 
I hope your week goes by fast so you can enjoy the weekend!
 
Holly

1 comments:

Shanna Shands

Beautiful butterfly. I love the doily!

Post a Comment