Saturday, November 16, 2013

Video Tutorial - TISSUE HOLDER

Hi Stampers!

Hope that your weekend is going well! Seems like F-O-R-E-V-E-R since I chatted with you because Holly has been doing such an AWESOME job doing the Inspiration posts :) But I guess it has only been since Tuesday - LOL! I have been busy, busy so it really helps me out a lot to pop over here to do a post and see that she has done it - especially this time of year when orders are a lot heavier with the Holidays coming! And WAAAAAY too fast I might add!!

Have you done any Christmas Shopping yet? I haven't and I was mortified to realize that my husband and I only have TWO paychecks until Christmas!!! We each only get paid twice a month and both on the same day, so ... YIKES!! I am going to have to be figuring out, first, what I am going to get and then budget it out between the two. It wouldn't be so bad except my kids are older, so everything they want is like $600 - LOL...you know chump change stuff - LOL!

Every year I swear I am going to make some hand made gifts too. I really need to do that in January and make something each month instead of deciding about now that I really should try and make some things, and then having no time to do them. LOL! I never learn - LOL!

Today we have a GORGEOUS project for you by our Video Designer - Indah! She created this absolutely adorable Tissue Holder which is PERFECT for this time of year when everyone seems to catch colds.



I think this is such a cute project! I love these Anya images from Miss Anya Scarves by The Greeting Farm that Indah used! They are one of my favorite collections. I think that Indah did a beautiful job coloring Miss Anya - really pops against the beautiful papers that she chose!

Indah colored Miss Anya with copic markers after stamping her using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. This is one of the best inks to use when you are going to color with any type of alcohol marker!

Here is the Video Tutorial on how you can make your own tissue holder...



Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Laura

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Adorable tissue holder!

IamUniquelyImperfect

What a great way to make someone who's ill to feel better. tfs Love Ya' Patricia

Post a Comment