Friday, November 15, 2013

Happily Ever After

Hi Friends and Family,

Happy Holly-Day!  Today is my day to post some inspiration.  I decided to stay with our current Challenge theme of Black and White or Sepia.  I already did Sepia, so this is my B&W.

 
I love this cute little couple, and they are so in love today. I could have added flowers or swirls to this, but I wanted to wait and see what the couples wedding colors were going to be and I wanted to keep this one B&W. I used my Copic Marker C's.
 
Do you have any weekend plans?  I am planning on resting and getting caught up on the laundry and cleaning.  I also hope to get a little inky in there some time.    I hope you will join us again tomorrow for our video tutorial and Sunday for the Blog Hop!  You also want to check out all the New Stamps Laura has been adding to the store! 
 
Thanks for checking in on us.
 
Holly

1 comments:

Meredith

Very sweet card.

Post a Comment