Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Cutting Cafe - TURKEY TIME!

Hi Stampers!

I have a super late Design Team Project for you today! I have been having some issues with my computer that I use with my camera and haven't been able to upload my projects until it was fixed. Soooo...I am posting my Design Team Project for The Cutting Cafe TODAY! Again I am so sorry that this is late...but better late than never :)

This week we could choose from the Turkey Shaped Card, the Gobble Word Shaped Card or the So Thankful Circle Word Printable Stamp Set.

Now...I happen to think that Regina's Turkey File is the cutest Turkey you will ever see so I chose to use that one :)



I used some Mulberry Paper for the head and body to make him look soft and fuzzy. I used some scraps from My Mind's Eye Mabel paper pack. For the lay out I used this week's Simon Says Stamp Sketch.



I didn't have a banner die for the little sentiment piece so I just cut a strip of cardstock and folded the ends so it looked like a banner. My sentiment is from My Favorite Things Thankful Leaves Stamp Set. And of course I have to sponge EVERYTHING using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain :) I LOVE that stuff!

Well I better get this posted so I can let Regina know that my project is up finally! Be sure to check out The Cutting Cafe Inspiration Post and see what my fellow Design Team Members created using these files. There are some super cute ideas! While you are there be sure to leave a comment and you could win some FREE Cutting Cafe files of your choice if you are this week's lucky commenter :)

Be sure to also check out Indah's Inspiration Project for you today and her VIDEO TUTORIAL on making a shadow box card! Such a cute project! You can click on Video Tutorial or just scroll down :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Sketch Challenge
Hiding In My Craft Room - Thanksgiving
Card Crafter's Circle - Thankful/Thank you
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards - #53 So Grateful
Jo's Scrap Shack - Thankful
LOC - No People
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Milk Coffee Challenge - Thanksgiving, Give Thanks, Thankfulness
Shelly's Images - Give Thanks

11 comments:

Athina

Awe, this is just adorable Laura! I love the warm fall colors!

Regina Easter

omg he is so stinkin cute

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, I love it!

Jane Savage

So cute, Laura. I love your use of patterned papers and he really does look 'fluffy', very clever.
Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. xx

PaperDaisies

Oh Laura. This is the cutest turkey ever. I love all those design papers used. Just fabulous. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

Unknown

Adorable! The Mulberry paper was a perfect choice for that little cutie.
Thanks so much for sharing this week at HIMCR. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Sam K

Hehe you're right that IS the cutest turkey I've seen. Love how you have put it all together. I must admit I'm a bit addicted to the walnut stain too hehe and it looks gorgeous throughout your card, it really finishes each piece off. Fantastic card, thanks for joining us over at CC&CC hugs x

  CC&CC 

Little Pear Tree

Emily Leiphart

This is so cute, Laura! I love that the turkey is fuzzy. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Jennifer

This is such a cool turkey! Love your paper choices! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Kraftyscot (Donna)

Cute card, thanks so much for entering the Crafty Girls Challenge!
Hugs Donna DT x

Anonymous

What a beautiful card you have created. I love the little turkey with his fuzzy body! Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

Nadja DT

Post a Comment