Thursday, November 14, 2013

Snow Day

Hi Friends and Stampers,

I am popping in really quick to show you some inspiration made by our Design Team Member Ceal.


Flourishes (Snow Day)
6X6 Design paper
 Copic sketch markers

I love the colors and fabulous design, this is so pretty. 

I hope you will join us in our Challenge this week - Black and White or Sepia! 
Be sure to check out all the fabulous new stamps Laura has added to the store, Here.

Are you getting ready for cold weather and snow?  I think we will go visit the snow this year but I am sure happy that we do not have snow where I live.  I can't imagine trying to drive in it.  There is nothing worse than a native Californian trying to drive in the snow, lol.  Thankfully my husband has lots and lots of practise driving in all kinds of weather, lol. 

Thanks for looking in on us today.

Holly

1 comments:

Shanna Shands

I love the kraft pocket. Those are so fun.

Post a Comment