Monday, November 18, 2013

Beautiful Life

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Hope your Monday is off to a good start.  I woke up super congested and thought a nice hot shower would snap me out of it.... but it wore me out, lol.  So here I am with my tissue and coffee, hoping it's a 24 hour thing.  I was cheered up when I saw Olivia's fabulous layout and design though.

 
This paper is so fabulous, so bright and cheery, I love the little tickets as well.  I need to do some layouts desperately, lol.  I keep hunting and gathering supplies and then when it's crunch time, I am more interested in making a card, lol.  But I do need to get some layouts done, especially from Halloween.  If I start now and move forward..... this is the conversation I have with myself frequently, lol. 
 
Does anyone know any great layout designs or places to find them?  Laura has quite a few 12X12 papers for your layout needs.  And if it's words you are looking for, she also has a great selection of MFT to use.  I love the document it series.  She also has a great selection of dies, which everyone knows I NEED, lol.  I like to embellish with dies and I also like to add other Embellishments to pages.   So she has everything I need to get started but I still have a million and one excuses, lol.  I may surprise myself and everyone else soon, lol. 
 
Be sure to check out the Challenge Blog tomorrow, I think we have a great Challenge for you.  I can tell you an inside secret:  Almost all the designers were challenged on this one and we all had fun trying to figure out what our version was... but you gotta come back tomorrow and see.  Of course there is still a few hours to play in our Black & White or Sepia Challenge.  This was a lot of fun as well. 
 
Thanks for checking in on us and be well my friends.
 
Holly

2 comments:

Dangina Martinez

Fabulous layout! Love the pretty paper and Photos. Looks like great memories.

Shanna Shands

Amazing layout. Fabulous bright colors.

Post a Comment