Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sensational Sunday Inspirations + BLOG CANDY

Hi Stampers!

Well...my BIG PLANS on my days off didn't go as I hoped. I didn't get even 1/4 of the things done I wanted to! Seems like that is always how it goes! Oh well what can you do - LOL!

This week the our Sunday Blog Hop winner was chosen from Laura's Blog

Here are your random numbers:

6





Timestamp: 2013-11-24 06:33:40 UTC

Congratulations to Katie Sims who said: WOW, your coloring is amazing! Love the colors you used! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

Congratulations Katie Sims! You're name will be in the $20.00 Gift Card Drawing on December 1st!!.

Here are the people in the running so far :)

1. Aunty Sue
2. debby4000
3. Katie Sims
4.

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

For my project today I am going to share a card I did awhile back for the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirations Blog. I didn't have a chance to post it here yet so I thought today would be the perfect opportunity :)




I used one of the adorable snowman stamps from Crafty Sentiments Designs called Snowman and Friends! I really love their snowmen images, of course snowman stamps are one of my weaknesses - LOL! I used some copic markers to color and then added lots of iridescent ice for snow sparkles. The papers I used are from the Winter Wishes Paper Pack from Echo Park. I love this pack - such pretty colors in it! The small snowflake and the border punch are both Martha Stewart punches and the larger snowflake is, I think a Stampin Up one. I punched the snowflakes from silver glitter paper for added bling :) I also used a card sketch but I can't remember which one now - LOL!

If you haven't checked out the New Items that we have been adding lately - you need to! We have been super busy! I have will be working on Magnolia stamps tonight! I will be adding some new companies this week too....lots and lots of exciting things coming :D

I also have a SUNDAY SPECIAL COUPON for you...that you may use TODAY ONLY...it will expire at Midnight Central Time...

SUNDAY20 - just place that code in the coupon section and receive 20% off your order - any size!

Be sure to check out what the Design Team have for you today ! They are such a talented group so I know that they will have some awesome things for you to see :) Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs for the most chances to win to be in our drawing on December 1st!! Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by! 

If you are getting crafty ... be sure to play along in our challenge this week of Shabby Chic or Vintage...we have some AWESOME AWESOME prizes :)

Enjoy the Hop!


Nina
Laura 

Have a great day!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenges - W For Winter Wishes
A Gem of a Challenge - #107 Sparkles
Allsorts - Bring on the Bling
LOC - No People
Polkadoodles - Inspired by a Christmas Carol - Frosty the Snowman - love this one :)
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Snowflakes 

12 comments:

PaperDaisies

Such a cute image. I love how you have added sparkle to the snow. I like the embossed panel too. Great job. Have a great week Laura. Hugs Nina
PS Thanks for my fab order. I love the dies.

jonim52

I love all snowmen as well as this guy is awesome. Love the design.

Holly AKA KopyKat

Fabulous blog hop, everyone did such an amazing job!

Cara

I love Christmas cards and this one is wonderful! Love that snowman image ... you can almost feel the cold swirling around him!

~ Jo ~

This is such a cute winter card! I love snowmen... love all the inspiration!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's

What a cute snowman card. Thanks for joining us at LOC. PennyRae DT

crafty-stamper

beautifully cute image -love his crooked nose-great papers and embossed panel and love the snowflakes and all the sparkle-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
carol DT x

Dangina Martinez

Aww.... I love him! He is so stinkin' cute! Awesome job.

Carissa

Wonderful Winter Wishes! Thank you for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa

Tracy

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sarah

Beautiful snowman card, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Bring on The Bling challenge x

Annette

Aww, your snowman is gorgeous.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It Challenge,
Crafty Little Fairies,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.


Post a Comment