Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Got The Blues...

Hi Stampers!

 Today starts a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs! This week we got the blues! Now...we are not talking about being sad, or the music...we want to see LOTS of BLUES on your projects! I really love the color combination of blues with some browns for Winter cards so that is what I did for my inspiration piece...



This super cute image is called Come On Teddy and is one of the new releases from Crafty Sentiments Designs that just came out! I colored this with copic markers. I added some liquid applique with iridescent ice embossing powder on the top to create my snow. The papers are from the Bo Bunny Powder Mountain Collection. It is kind of hard to see but on the top I added an embossed word that says "Winter" from a sizzix embossing folder I had and then added the Tim Holtz Ticket that says Play. The spellbinders dies are Labels 22.

I hope you will play along with us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

I will be back later this afternoon with my Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Project so be sure to check back for that :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Through The Purple Haze - Winter Scene with People or Animals
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
CMC Copic Challenges - Wintry, Frosty Cold
A Creative Romance - Winter Blue's 
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Dies & Punches
Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Use Embossing

12 comments:

Diane

Another fantastic card Laura !! The blues and browns work so well together !!

hugs Diane xx

Anonymous

So adorable!! I just love this stamp!! You totally rocked the blue, Laura!! It looks awesome!! Xo ❤

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh she is so cute! I love the colors and the great design!

Marie Richardson

Beautiful card love the image
Thanks for joining us this week over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge
Hugs
Marie (A Charisma Gal)
xxxx

Kelly Lloyd

Hello Laura

I love your super cute card, the colour combo is gorgeous and I love this new image too.

Thanks for joining in with us at ready teddy go, this month too

Hugs Kelly

Marcy

Very cute card Laura! Love the sweet image and the dimensional snow looks awesome! :)

butterfly dream cards

What a beautiful card.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Gibmiss

Hi
Love your sweet card... Gorgeous Stamp....
Thanks for joining us at RTG This Month....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Unknown

I love how you have made the blues blend really well with the browns you have brought into your creation. I love the image and great colouring you have done a fab job. Many thanks for entering our challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges this week .Anita DT. Look forward to seeing you again!

PaperDaisies

A stunning card Laura. I love how you have added the snow effect. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Kim

Great card, you colored the image wonderfully. Really love brown and blue too! Glad you joined us at CMC.

Athina

I love the blue and brown together, just beautiful! I like the snow also, great texture!

Post a Comment