Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm So Excited!

Happy Monday Friends and Stampers!

Yeah, I know, I have to go back to work today too, but this little card our Design Team Member, Olivia, made for us has me thinking of that song, "I'm so Excited!" lol. 

 
This is so adorable and I love Olivia's fabulous coloring and the dp she used.  Great card design and colors. 
 
I had a great weekend!  I was able to get inky on three cards!  Whoot!  And I drove a couple hours to see my Dad and Step Mother.  Dad does the best tri-tip BBQ's!  And it was GOOD!  Now back to the diet! lol. 
 
If you have any last minute Halloween Cards, be sure to get them entered before the challenge closes today and be sure to check back with us tomorrow for the NEW CHALLENGE!!!   Oh and while you are at it, check out the NEW ITEMS Laura has listed in the store!
 
Thanks for checking in on us.
 
Holly

1 comments:

IamUniquelyImperfect

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable. I love this card. The image, the coloring, the excitment. Just so darn cute. tfs Love ya' Patricia

Post a Comment