Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sensational Sunday Inspirations + Blog Candy

Hi Stampers!

Hope you are having a great weekend. This was my really looooonnnnggg week at my other job - 6 days in a row and this is finally my "Friday" night so I am excited for that! Not to mention... I have the next 4 days off so I have some BIG PLANS to get lots and lots accomplished so keep your fingers crossed for me and wish me luck - LOL!

This week the our Sunday Blog Hop winner was chosen from Nina's Blog

Here are your random numbers:

6


Timestamp:  2013-11-17 06:44:27 UTC

Congratulations to debby4000 who said: Absolutely gorgeous and adorable too.
luv Debby

Congratulations debby4000! You're name will be in the $20.00 Gift Card Drawing on December 1st!!.

Here are the people in the running so far :)

1. Aunty Sue
2. debby4000
3.
4.

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Now for my project...Since I have been so busy this week...I still have my incomplete project that I was working on for our Tuesday challenge buried on my desk. I swear that I will finish it eventually and share it with you so until that happens I thought I would share a blast from my past...LOL!

Our challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps is a coloring challenge. You could color in Sepia or Black and white, or just do a black on black card or white on white card with your image colored any way you want. I love this challenge and think that these make such gorgeous cards. So I thought I would share with you again - my very first card that I ever made while trying to color in black and white. I didn't have any copic markers then - just the spectrum noir markers so that is what my image is colored with.


I really love the black and white color scheme with the pops of the real light pink. This is the image called Madison Has a Margarita and is part of the Uptown Girls Series from Stamping Bella. I really love this line - so cute! In fact...I did just get in the two newest ladies from this line and I will be getting them listed in the store this week. One lady is an super beautiful Mom-To-Be and the other is a Chef :) LOVE them!

Here is a closer look at Miss Madison...



If you haven't checked out the New Items that we have been adding lately - you need to! We have been super busy! I have just a few more Bildmalarna stamps to add and then they will be all in.

I also have a SUNDAY SPECIAL COUPON for you...that you may use TODAY ONLY...it will expire at Midnight Central Time...

SUNDAY20 - just place that code in the coupon section and receive 20% off your order - any size!

Be sure to check out what the Design Team have for you today ! They are such a talented group so I know that they will have some awesome things for you to see :) Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs for the most chances to win to be in our drawing on December 1st!! Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by! Also...be sure to play along in our Coloring Challenge you have until Monday Night at 9pm CST :) 

Nina
Laura 

Have a great day!
Laura

11 comments:

PaperDaisies

What a stunning card Laura. I just love the design. And that hint of pink is just perfect. Hugs Nina

Carmen

She is so adorable Laura. Love the colors and how the pink is kind of hiding...
Carmen

Meredith

Cute card! Meredit245 at yahoo dot com

Unknown

This is pretty card with the soft pink and the Margarita looks yummy....:-)

Desire Fourie

Oh wow this is a stunning design with a wonderful image. Love the touch of pink.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Shanna Shands

Adorable. This image in black and white with a pop of pink is so pretty!

Holly AKA KopyKat

Well it might be an oldie, but it's a goodie! I love it.

Anonymous

Ca-ute!! I have always loved that sweet image!! :)) :))
Your card is precious & the little pop of pink is perfect!! Hope you have a very restful & then productive 4 days off!! Xo ❤❤

Heidi Brawley

wow this is very Beautiful! Fabulous work!! hugs,Heidi

Marcy

Awesome job Laura with the black and white! I love this sweet image and she looks great with the touch of color!

Athina

I love that you shared something old! You did a great job!

Post a Comment