Friday, June 21, 2013

Bear Hugs

 
Hello Friends and Stampers,
 
Happy Holly-Day Friday!   It's my turn to inspire you with one of my favorite companies that Laura carries in her store, My Favorite Things Pure Innocence.  I am keeping with this weeks Challenge - Summer Theme.  The fair comes around here towards fall but fairs are typically a Summer event here in sunny California. 
 
Does your children love to win stuffed animals at the fair?  My son does.  It's his most prized possession.  One time someone gave him a stuffed animal they won and he was equally thrilled to get that one too, lol.  We stay near the carnival section the whole day.  Rides and games.  We stand in the sun and watch our child and a friend go around and around and around, lol. 
 
Thanks for checking in on us today!
 
Holly
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment