Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sweet Magnolia

Hi Stampers!

I have a busy night planned tonight! Nothing fun...I will be slaving away cleaning! GAH! The appraiser is coming tomorrow morning to take pictures and look at the house so that means doing all the yucky stuff that I put off as long as possible! Hopefully your night will be more exciting than mine!

Today we have a super cute card by Ceal to share with you today!


I think this Magnolia stamp is so cute with the little pose! I love the lay out and the papers that Ceal chose! So soft, summery and pretty! She colored this up using copic sketch markers. I will be starting to get the single markers and refills listed in the store soon :) Super excited for that!

Have you checked out our Red, White & Blue challenge yet? The Design team ladies did a STUNNING job with this color scheme! Take a look at the inspiration pieces and then come play along with us :)

Have a great day all!
Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Crossing my fingers the appraiser does the right thing and that everything works out okay!

This is so adorable!!!

Post a Comment