Monday, June 24, 2013

Spanish Dancer

 
 
Happy Monday to all our Friends and Stampers,

It's Olivia's turn to inspire us today and she does so without fail.  If I had to think of one good thing about Monday, it's that we are going to see another Fabulous design by Olivia.  This is so cute!  Love the hair coloring and those fabulous roses and the great paper piecing.  I love her great design.  Makes me want to get out my stamps and copic markers and make something too!

This little cutie reminds me of my days as a child in Santa Barbara watching the fiesta parade.  Oh the dresses and the floats were so exciting to see and watch.  The dancers were Divine and they would throw candy to the children from the floats, I loved that part, lol.

Now not all of us loath Monday's.  Some of us are stay at home Mom's and Wives and love to see Monday's roll around after a busy weekend with the family.  So I hope those of who can stay home will make something to share with us.  We have a new Challenge tomorrow, and I think you will like this one, something about an upcoming holiday and the colors.....ooops, did I say too much?

Thanks for looking in on us.

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment