Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Girl Power at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

Hi Stampers!

Today I will have TWO posts for you! The first one is my Design Team Project for Crafty Sentiments Designs! This week's challenge is GIRL POWER! This has a lot of possibilities so it will be fun to see all the entries!

Here is my inspirational piece:
 

 

I really love Crafty Sentiments Designs Manga Series of Digital Stamps, they are all adorable! I chose this one called Having Fun for my Girl Power piece because who else but a confident girly girl can pair a pretty dress with some rockin' pink high top sneakers!

I chose to try a one layer, clean and simple design (this is TOUGH for me!) because I wanted the image to be the focus and just pop of the page. I created my own border and hand wrote the DIVA along the sides and the "Girly Girl" sentiment is from My Favorite Things A LA Mode Polished to Perfection. Now...if you try a style like this learn from me...After spending about an half an hour - measuring with my ruler, making marks, drawing lines, erasing lines, drawing more lines, erasing more lines...I finally got it pretty even and straight...after I got my card done and was admiring my work it donned on me... I should have used my spellbinders rectangle die and made my border lines....GAH!!! No measuring, no erasing, perfectly straight....so NEXT time I will do that - LOL!

Here is a closer peak at my Girly Girl...



I colored her with copic markers mainly and one spectrum noir.

Skin: SN FS2, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Dress: RV000, RV52, RV55

I hope that you play along with us this week! Crafty Sentiments is giving away a gift voucher to one lucky winner...


Remember if you use a Crafty Sentiments image you get entered into the draw three times - just add a three to the end of your name so that we don't miss your project. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

I will be entering this is the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenge - CAS with No Flowers
Kaboodle Doodles - Challenge 177 Use Pastel Colors
Clean and Simple on Sunday - #11 One Layer Wonder
Sentimental Sundays - For The Girls
Corrosive Challenge Blog - Summertime
Addicted to CAS - #15 Teenager
ABC Challenge - P for Pretty in Pink
Alphabet Challenge - J for Jiffy - CAS
Sassy Studio Designs - CAS #182

21 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so super cute!!! I love it.

Olivia

Amazing job! love it

Basslady

a totally cute and lovely card!


thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

Monika Reeck

she is cute like a japanese Comic...cute Image and lovely doodling line you have created..pretty cute girly card, love it....

I am joining also the CAS on sunday challenge...I would be glad if you could visit my blog and leave some love..my card is number 20 to help you to find me..many thanks before..hugs, Monika from Germany

Neets B

This is fab girly card and your colouring is faultless!

Tracey

Wonderful card, I love that border :)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hu
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown

This is gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing and I love your cas style!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Vicki Dutcher

Fabulous coloring - love the framework - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Barb Ghig

This is such a sweet card...LOVE your coloring, too!

stressfreestamping

Wowza your coloring is AMAZING! Truly a work of art! Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

Unknown

GORGEOUS!!! Truly love your CAS card! Love the image, your coloring, and your frame and sentiments! Thank you for joining our DTBST Challenge this week.
Ruza, SSD Designer

Delphine

Fantastic card! Adorable image and I love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Roxx.T Barnes

Fabulous jaw dropping work! You are an artist with those Copic markers! Hope to see you again soon at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Roxx.T

Michelle Looi

Great work with the card!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

Lin

WOW just love this! Her hair is amazing and I love the simplicity of the design. Your colouring really speaks for itself on this fabulous card

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
ABC

Inge

WOW, great coloring!! Beautiful card! Thnx for joining CAS on Sunday!

Zw@@n

FAbulous colouring! I love this card.
Thank you for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Jenn

Very pretty card, sometimes the single layer cards are my favorite, although I agree can be difficult at the time! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Unknown

Beautifully coloured!

Alex

A very nice card!
I love your card .
Can you please you on my blog, and if you want you can become a Member , please?

Regan

Lovely CAS card! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

Post a Comment