Friday, June 28, 2013

Beautiful Wildflowers

Hi Stampers!

Hope your Holly-Day Friday is going well! I am super excited for the weekend and some days off! I plan on getting crafty and getting ahead a little bit :) Should be a nice, relaxing weekend. I can really use one of those - it has been awhile - LOL!

The appraiser came today and now it is another waiting game. Our banker said that it usually takes about two weeks or so for them to get the report back and then after that we can hopefully get all the papers signed and put this mess behind us as well! Can not WAIT for that!

Now on to our Holly-Day Inspiration! Holly's card is gorgeous and a perfect way to ease into a relaxing weekend!


I think that this is so peaceful and serene looking with the colors that Holly chose! I love the elegant simplicity of it with the Sentiment as the focal point and the flower as an accent. The designer paper is vintage and so pretty too! Love it!

I hope you all have a chance to get crafty this weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Here are the products Holly used on her card!
LJD - Peaceful Wildflowers MFT

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh Yeah, weekend off in a totally clean house! Nice. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Post a Comment