Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Monday Friends and Stampers,

It's Olivia's turn to show you some inspiration today. 


And she does so without fail!  Isn't this the cutest Stamping Bella's Uptown Girl - Teacher! I love how she paper pieced the skirt and colored with her Copic Markers.   This is a fabulous card to give a teacher at the end of the year.  I know I am always on the look out for teacher images, both for teacher cards and for scrapbooking all those pictures I think I'm going to get to one day, lol.

I hope you are having a fabulous week!!!  Did you get a chance to blog hop with our Sunday Design Team?  They are showcasing Magnolia Stamps, so you do not want to miss out on that!  You have til late on Saturday to get your comments in to be eligible to win a prize!!!  And as luck and fate would have it, Laura has added some VERY cute Magolia's to the store!!!  So go check out what's NEW!

Thanks so much for Looking in on us!  We have a New Challenge coming up tomorrow, you know with Father's Day coming up you'll need to make that card....oops!  lol.

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment