Saturday, June 1, 2013

Kimono Stroll

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Happy June to you!  I have a nice surprise for you, my fellow design team member, Marcy, is helping us out today and created the most adorable card to fill you with inspiration this Saturday morning. 

Kimono Marci- La La Land Crafts
Broken China and Pumice Stone-Tim Holtz
Black Tuxedo-Memento Ink
Best Glue Ever-ScraPerfect
Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock-Crafter's Companion
Copic Markers

Isn't this the cutest thing ever!  I love the colors and designer paper Marcy used.  Teal and Peach are the perfect color combo for her.  Marcy's coloring is so fabulous and I love the paper pieced Kimono. And she picked the perfect amount of embellishments.   Thank you Marcy for giving us something fabulous to be inspired about today. 

Have you had a chance to play in our current Challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog?  The theme is bows!  We would love to see your creation and the prizes are so awesome!  And have you seen what's New in the store?   I always get so excited to see the brand new items being listed in the store. 

I hope your are enjoying your Saturday and have been inspired. 

Holly

P.S. - I prescheduled this post, but I wanted to add to this post that our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Oklahoma, Missouri, and Illinois and anyone else effected by these multiple Tornado storms. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment