Friday, June 14, 2013

Farmer Girl


Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's a Happy Holly-Day Friday for me, I am off for the weekend and I am so looking forward to some quiet crafty time. Today I am using the the adorable MFT P.I. Farmer Girl. When I first saw this image, I thought of a country fair. The hay bale, two sentiments, a chicken, a chick and a pig image comes with her and I just love them all, they are adorable. I am using my Echo Park - A perfect Summer 6X6 papers. I love the air balloons in the background and the primary colors. The chicken wire is a new Die-Namic and oh boy, I have so many plans for this one! I am also using Die-namic Mini Tabs Quartet. I cut out a tab and then repositioned it over the edge and re cut it to make it shorter. I airbrushed the background with my Copic Markers and colored her up with my Copics as well. I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black and the paper is Copic X-press.

Have you seen all the New Items Laura has added to her store?  I'm not sure if anyone else gets as excited about the new items than I do.  It's almost like being a kid at Christmas.  I check the new items on a regular basis and then when they pop up, I start making plans and envisioning all the things I could make with all those cute images! 

I hope you have had a chance to play in our challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.  This week until Monday evening, the theme is Masculine.  A perfect time to make those Father's Day cards, and little boy birthday cards, and every other occasion you might have for the guys in your life.   And you do not want to miss out on this Sundays Inspirational Blog Hop, the Sunday designers inspire me each and every week!

I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for checking in on us.

Holly

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley

AWE this is very Adorable!! I love this stamp set and don't have it yet!!
Have a wonderful weekend doll! hugs, Heidi

Post a Comment