Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sitting Around

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Happy Thursday to all of you!  Tomorrow is a sweet TGIF for me because I'm off for the weekend, yippee.  I need to get a lot of rest and stampy time in because next week is going to be busy, busy, busy at work.  We are getting a new Hospital EMR system in and it's going live on Monday.  So other than a few super users, there will be an even playing field with the rest of us who have no idea what we are doing, lol.  Oh and we have to work overtime  too!  But overall this is a good system to have in place.  There will be no more "guessing" what the doctor wrote on documents and everything will be time stamped, so no more fudging or forgetting times.  Thankfully it doesn't take a computer to take good care of patients, so no worries about that.  And I will have some over time money to buy some of the New Items, that Laura has added to the store!!!

I love this adorable Magnolia that Ceal used on her card, she colored her up with Copic Markers and used the cutest designer paper and dies.  I love the colors and the great design. 

So how was your week?  Anything special going on over this Summer Vacation?  How about this weekend?  I plan to run down south to pick up my Grandson and bring him back for the weekend.  The drive back and forth will be, "our time", otherwise he will be glued to my Son and my Husband all weekend playing video games, lol.  But it will be great to see him and spend some time with him. 

I hope you have some time to play along in our current Challenge,  Summer Theme.

Thanks for looking it on us today.

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment