Monday, June 3, 2013

Picture Perfect

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Happy Monday to you.  I hope this Monday is a smooth one for you and full of happy moments.  I can't imagine anything more Picture Perfect than Olivia's adorable design for us today.


MFT-PI Picture Perfect
MME paper
Copic Markers



I love the fabulous design and the colors and paper are so adorable.  She is so cute.  I hope you are inspired to make something fun!  For those of you who play in our challenges over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog, you know what the first of the month theme is, because it's been the same for a LONGGGG time.  For those of you who are just joining us to play, I will give you a hint, (anything you make will qualify.)  LoL.  I know, I'm bad. 

I hope you have had a chance to check out our New Flower Soft items that Laura recently placed in the store!  They look like so much fun!!! 

Thanks for Looking in on us today!

Holly

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley


AWE this is very Adorable!! I love PI!!

Post a Comment