Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Picture Perfect Day

Hello Friends and Stampers,

Today is Marcy's Day to provide us some Inspiration and she does not fail.  Take a look at this adorable card.

Here and Now-Echo Park
Victorian Velvet-Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Black Tuxedo-Memento
 
I love the matchy paper with this cute image!  And the color and design are so adorable.   I hope everyone is having a picture perfect day.  I am hoping to get a picture a day myself for a project life layout.  I may not get one each day, but I figure if I can get a few a week, then I can get a layout done for each week.   I would amaze myself, lol. 
 
Have you had a chance to join in on our Current Challenge - New Years Resolutions, ?  I hope to see your fabulous creations there.  You also want to keep an eye on the New Items that Laura is listing in the store this month!  And I hope you can join us tomorrow for our Sunday Inspiration Blog Hop, with our new Design Team Members added to the line up.  You are sure to find a lot of inspiration there. 
 
Thanks for Looking in on us,
 
Holly

3 comments:

Anonymous

Happy Birthday, Marcy!!!!
Hope your day is extra special !! ❤☺❤☺❤☺
I love this fun card!!! It's picture perfect, of course!!! ☺☺☺


Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Regina Easter

awe she is so cute

CraftyPaws

Adorable! I love all the different patterns--somehow they all work together beautifully! TFS Hugs, Kristina (CraftyPaws)

Post a Comment