Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Lovely Inspiration with Shanna

Hey everyone. Shanna here to share a fun new Valentine's card with you.

Did you know that Loves Rubberstamps now carries Magnolia Papers????


Well for this cutie I thought I haven't tried the no line technique in a while. So I did to a try it session and I actually love how she turned out compared to the line version of what I colored. You will get to see my line version in and upcoming Loves Rubberstamps challenge!


Well I hope i have shared a little love with you in my crafting. Have an awesome day and check back for more inspiration!

Items Used:
Magnolia Stamp - Tilda with a Spring Heart
Magnolia Flowers
Pearls
Liquid Pearls
Crackle Accents

3 comments:

Anonymous

Gorgeous no line coloring, Shanna !!!! :)) super fab, girl !! These new papers are gorgeous & I love your layout w/the trim down the side !!
Beeeeeeeeaaaaauuuuutiful !!! :))

Holly AKA KopyKat

She is so adorable and I love the paper you used with her. Fabulous.

Nikki

This is stunning Shanna. Your 'no lines' has turned out beautifully. I'll have to give this a go one day.... Love the colours, layout, papers and gorgeous embellishments too. Fantastic.

Nikki

Post a Comment