Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I ♥ Chocolate

Hi Stampers -

Just a quick post from me this afternoon to share my Design Team Project for The Cutting Cafe. This week was all about ... KISSES! HERSHEY's KISSES that is! This week we could chose from an assortment of files that all had to do with those yummy chocolate treats :)

Now...when we were given this assignment I was torn between two of my favorite Mo Manning images that both would go perfectly with this theme. So what do you do when you can't decide? USE BOTH! 

So I decided to make a Criss Cross Card that way I could have one on the outside and one on the inside :)


I used the HERSHEY KISS SHAPED CARD TEMPLATE for the large Kiss on the front of my card. Instead of making the shaped card I used it as a layer on my card. I wanted the kiss to look like someone ripped some of the paper off and took a bite out of it - LOL....maybe the culprit is little Ms. Chocolate Face! My sentiment is from the Hershey Kiss Treat Box File.




Here is a look at the inside insert:


This cute image is another Mo Manning image that is available through her Penny Black line called Kisses. I wanted the inside to kind of look like an evelope so I cut up two different sentiments from the Hershey Shaped Card File and placed them around the image. My little postage style stamps are from a little Bo Bunny set called Prairie Chic Collection Clear Stamps. If you notice on the insert in the bottom right corner and also on the large Hershey Kiss on the front - those little circle punch images are from the Hershey Kisses Valentine Bottoms. 

And finally a look at the whole thing...


Thanks for stopping by today! I better get this posted :) Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe Inspiration Blog to see how my Design Teamies used their files! 

Hugs!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following Challenges:

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Make It Cute or Sweet
Just Inspirational Challenges - Swirls
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Lace and Hearts
Crafting From The Heart - Fancy Folds Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle - Bling It Up

19 comments:

Regina Easter

omg you are so amazing...love love love

crafty-stamper

Fantastic criss cross card love both the images especially the choc one as these make the most memorable childhood photos the ones where ther are not perfect and slightly dirty,fabulous colouring and love the bite out of the Hershey kiss-thanks for joining us at Crafting from The Heart
Carol DT x

Unknown

These are so adorable!

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so adorable, what a fabulous design and I love how you snuck both those images in there, lol. Love the silver glitter kiss, looks like the foil and only more fun.

Anonymous

FABULOUS !! Inside and out!!! My fave is "KISSES" because I just love her!! My little SG has hair her same length so she is a family fave!!
Your card is AWESOME Sauce ! Thanks for the inspiration!! :) :)
I really love Criss Cross cards, but I rarely finish the inside ~~ besides using liner paper!! :) :) HUGS ! xo

Unknown

This is sooo Cute, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love you to come and join us again next week for another fab challenge..
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee)

oh my goodness!!! This is absolutely darling.

Julie Odil

Laura, those images are just perfect! I especially love the front of this -- how you took a "bite" out of the Hershey's kiss. This card is amazing!

Unknown

Laura I love this card! Both of the images are perfect and the crisss cross design looks fab!

Unknown

This is just gorgeous! I love the papers you used and the layout is fabulous. Love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle.

Donna K

The missing little nibble is such a CUTE idea, Laura!! Adorable card, your coloring is just wonderful on both of these darling little cards! So cute!! Thanks for sharing at SweetStamps.com for our Lace & Hearts challenge! Good luck to you!

Marcy

This is so cute Laura! Both images are so adorable and colored so beautifully! Love all of the awesome details and that pink heart doily! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Audrey L.

Beautiful!

Unknown

wow, wow, wow, this is simply fantastic. I love it. Thanks for playing along at
Just Inspirational Challenges
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

fiona mctiernan walker

Such a great cute card thanks for sharing it with us at crafting from the heart challenge blog.
Hugs
Fiona dt/co-owner x

Annette

So very cute from the inside out! Love the details and your colouring is beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at SweetStamps challenge this week!
Hugs Annette

Unknown

what an original card - and so much detail! Fantastic! Thanks for sharing at Just Inspirational Challenges! Melissa DT

Anonymous

This is a very sweet card : ) Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesday's!

Athina

I love it! Your coloring looks amazing and I am in awe with all the embellishments and how they flow so well. Great card!

Post a Comment