Friday, January 17, 2014

Just Sitting Here with Athina!

Hello Friends!

It is Athina here!  Friday once again so that means some Friday Inspiration!  I hope you had a great week!  It has been a busy one here, but that just means the weekend comes sooner!  Some of us will get an extra day this weekend, how nice. =)

So I found this adorable C. C. Designs Fuzzy Boots Birgitta in the store not to long ago.  I thought she is just adorable and would be perfect for this time of year.  Who doesn't love the warm boots, hat and sweater!  I colored here with copics then fussy cut her out so she could sit in the cute little window by Spellbinders (Labels 18).  The paper is Fancy Pants Designs - Blissful Blizzard.  I just commented the other day when Laura used it that I hadn't really used it much, so I was inspired to give it a shot.  I love the results!  I added some ribbon, bow, lace, flowers with brads and a little flag with an Amy R - Be Happy Sentiment.

 
Supplies used:

Be sure to stop by Loves Rubberstamps and see all the new items Laura has added.  There you will find a fun new line for the store - Whiff of Joy!
Don't forget to link up to the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog for this weeks challenge using metal!
Well that is all for me today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Athina

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

omgosh this is so cute!!!

Post a Comment