Friday, January 24, 2014

What Gives? Athina's Inspiration Day

Good Day Crafty Friends!

It's Athina here to share a little bit of Friday Inspiration with you!  How did your week go?  I hope all is well and you are ready for a nice relaxing weekend.  Maybe get those stamps out and come to join our weekly challenge.  This week we have a super fun challenge to CASE a DT member.  So get to looking and come on over.  

The card I have to share today would be a super easy card to CASE.  I used Make It Crafty - Snowelf which is colored with copics.  I added some stickles in the background to give a hint of snow.  I also inked the background a bit with  Iced Spruce - Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  The image is simply cut out and matted with black cardstock.  The background papers are by My Mind's Eye and Simple Stories.  I simply broke the two with a strip of black ribbon.  Then I added a tag which is stamped with background lettering in Brushed Corduroy Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  The sentiment, by Sweet November,  is perfect for this image.  I think being packed in snow would really change your perspective. lol....


Supplies used:
Simple Stories - Handmade Holidays 

Don't forget to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store to see all the fun stuff!   That is it for me today.  Have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs,
Athina

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so fabulous!

Nikki

Great card and such a fun image.

Nikki

Post a Comment