Monday, January 13, 2014

Cougarlicious

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Wow, another Monday and January is rolling by.  I can't believe how fast.  Today I wanted to show you another Creative Vision image. 

 

Aren't these images funny?  The inside is stamped with, "Cougarlicious".  This set comes in cling rubber or clear.  I colored her up with my Copic Markers. 

Have you checked out the NEW ITEMS Laura has added to the store?  EEEK, there are a LOT of new MFT products that I cannot wait to order!!!  They are on preorder, so they do take a bit longer to get, but not by too much time.  Also there is the rest of today to play in our Anything Goes Challenge!  And tomorrow we start a brand new challenge!  I hope to see your project over there.

Okay I am off to work, I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday and has a chance to recover from the Holly-Days, lol. 

Thanks for Looking in on us,

Holly

1 comments:

Dangina Martinez

She is so adorable Holly. Love her outfit and your design.

Post a Comment