Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CASE-ing the place!

Hi Again!

If you are looking for my Design Team Project for The Cutting Cafe, just scroll down or click here.

I am doing this second post today because I wasn't able to get my Design Team Project for Crafty Sentiments Designs or this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge posted yesterday with our internet issues...so this is my YESTERDAY POST :)

This week at Crafty Sentiments Designs the theme is BIRTHDAYS! This is great because I never have enough birthday cards in my stash :) Here is my card:




I haven't had a chance to get this super cute stamp inky yet and when I heard the theme for this week...I knew it was time to color her up! This stamp is called Gipsy Heart. The sentiment is from a stamping bella stamp set but I thought it was perfect for our little fortune teller :)

Now you can't really tell very well in the picture above, but after I colored this with my copics I added some gold glitter pen to her outfit and little dangles on her skirt. I wanted her outfit to look like a shimmery silk. Here are some close ups and a side view to see the shimmer. I also added stickles to the crystal ball, the beads, and her ankle bracelet.




Now this week for the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge we were supposed to CASE one of our own cards or choose one of the Loves Rubberstamps Design Team members to CASE... I chose to CASE one of my own favorite cards...



Have a great night and thanks for stopping by again :) Sorry I wasn't able to post this yesterday!

Laura

Supplies Used to Make the Gipsy Heart Card:
Prima Roses (coming soon)
Tim Holtz Tickets

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so super cute, love the adorable gypsy and your fabulous coloring. I can totally see your inspiration with your original design. I love it.

Anonymous

Such a fun card & cool layout !!
I can see why you chose to use it again !! :))
Glad you have internet again so you can post this really cute card!!
I've never seen this stamp @ CSD ! It's really cool !! Xo

Marcy

Great case Laura! This is one of my favorite cards too and both are so beautiful! Glad your internet is back up and running! :)

Nikki

What a great image and a fabulous card. Love your original CASE card too.

Nikki

PaperDaisies

Great card Laura. I love the sentiment.Just perfect. Love how you have created a shimmery effect on the fabric. Have a fabulous week ahead. Hugs Nina

Dangina Martinez

Such an adorable card Laura. Love the image and bow design around it. Great Case choice.

Athina

What a cutie! I love the design and the pinks! Beautiful job Laura!

Post a Comment