Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lil' Sweet Heart - Ruby J.

Hi Stampers!

Seems like F-O-R-E-V-E-R since I have got to post a REAL post! Our internet has been down since last Thursday and just came up yesterday so I have been in a mad rush trying to get everything caught up - emails, orders...crafty posts!

It will be a TWO-POST day for me today because I also need to post my projects that should have been posted yesterday...but first I want to share my Design Team Project for The Cutting Cafe.

This week we are starting some Valentine's Day Inspirations and I decided to use TWO of this week's files on my project - Elisha Jean and Friends - With a Big Heart Printable stamp set - I used the Ruby J. image for my card...and for one of my accents on my card I used some of the cute little 2" sized Bingo cards from the Valentine's Day Bingo Printable Stamp Set.



I used some of my Valentine's Day Papers from Authentique Lovely Collection. The Banner is actually the Heart Banner Die from La La Land, but I stamped little letters from the MFT Mini Banner Day Alphabet Stamp Set and then punched them out with a small circle punch and popped them over the heart cut outs with dimensionals. The little hearts that came from the banner I placed on the upper right side of my card. My Big letter B is from the My Favorite Things Vanity License Plate Die and Stamp Set. I sponged all my letters and papers with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain (LOVE THIS STUFF!)

Here is a close up of the little Bingo Cards from the Valentine's Day  Bingo Set:


I really love that these Bingo cards come in different sizes, it really lets you use them in lots of different ways and for many projects outside of Valentine's Day. You could use it for weddings, anniversaries, or just a because I love you project :)

Here is a close up of Lil Miss Ruby J.


I colored her with copics and then added some stickles for a little bling. Isn't she CUTE?!?!?

Well...I better get this submitted as I am super late today as it is... be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe Inspiration Blog and see what all the Design Team Members created with this week's super cute files!

I will be back in a little bit with my yesterday project! 

Have a great afternoon and thanks for stopping by today!
Laura

7 comments:

Regina Easter

omg omg omg omg omg.......she is sooo cute

Unknown

What an awesome creation! You are very talented! Love the banner too! ~Cathryn -DT

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so super cute, I love it.

Catherine Kraft

Cute project!! This has really given me some great ideas and have incorporated so many. I've stamped for years but new to using my Silhouette. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee)

oh my!!! Love everything about this! All the elements you used makes this priceless!

Anonymous

Soooo cute!!
Love the alpha banner & bingo cards !!
Really sweet design !! :))

Julie Odil

Oh my, isn't she the sweetest thing? Love how you added the bingo cards, and Iove your choice of papers. Julie, DT sister.

Post a Comment