Thursday, January 9, 2014

Shanna Day Inspiration - Time 4 Tea Style

Hi everyone. Shanna here to share a little of my inspiration with you. Hope you all had a wonderful week and get to have a crafty weekend or maybe a Loves Rubberstamps shopping spree!

I know I am so excited for all the new goodies coming in to the store. So make sure you keep checking in for your favorite stamps and stamping goodies to buy.

Today I am using a newer Whimsy Stamp image from the Time 4 Tea line. These images are so fun and so cute to play with. So make sure you go check them out along with the other amazing stamps!




Items Used:
My Mind's Eye - Vintage Christmas
Whimsy Shapeology  - Large Leafy Flourish
Spellbinder Die - Label Number 4
Pearls
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Ribbon and Trim

3 comments:

Unknown

So adorable! Beautiful coloring

IamUniquelyImperfect

She is adorable. I love the colors you used in the layers. Love how you colored your image. tfs Patricia B

Holly AKA KopyKat

Shanna, this is so adorable, I love it.

Post a Comment