Friday, January 10, 2014

Live, Love, Laugh!

Hello!

It's Athina here for Friday Inspiration!

I hope if you were hit with the frigid temps that you have made it through safely!  I don't think I have ever felt a cold like that in my life.  We had temps of -12* with wind chills of -40*.   Well, today this cute little Tiddly Inks image may just warm your heart! Aren't they just the cutest little couple you have ever seen?

I decided to put away my design paper and see what I could do with just solid sheets of card stock.  I wanted to use just two colors of paper, purple and white. I started with a white card stock and folded it into a 5.25 x 5.25 base.  Then cut a purple piece of card stock to 5 inches square.  I ran a white piece of card stock through my Vagabond with a paisley embossing plate for the background and cut it to 4.75 inches square.  I added some sheer ribbon and lace to fancy it up a bit.  I think the Tiddly Inks, Love Fully needs some fancy embellishments!

For the image, I stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored it with copics. It was a fun image to play with and I think they are just warm and adorable.  After I colored the image, I cut it out with Spellbinders, large ovals, and then cut a frame with the Spellbinders scalloped ovals.  I elevated the image with pop dots.  Finally, I added some flowers and Magnolia dew drops to finish it off.


Supplies Used:
Spellbinders - Large Ovals & Scalloped Ovals
Magnolia Dew Drops

Be sure to stop by Loves Rubberstamps and see all the new items Laura has added.  There you will find a fun new line for the store - Casual Fridays and the adorable Greeting Farm - Frou Frou Collection!  

Don't forget to link up to the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog for this weeks Anything Goes Challenge!

Well that is all for me today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Athina

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

So super cute, and I love the colors you used.

Post a Comment