Friday, January 31, 2014

Hope! Friday Inspiration with Athina


Hello Friends!

It's Athina here, so that means we have made it to the end of the week!  Friday is finally here!  It is also the end of January.  Where did the month go?  My goodness, it flew by so quick.  I can say it has been a very cold and snowy winter here and I am more than ready for spring.  So there leads to my title....Hope!  I am hoping that spring arrives very quickly this year!


 I colored up this little cutie, Tiddly Inks - Fairy Tenderhearted, with copics and used Spellbinders - Labels 24 to cut out the image.  The shape ended up being perfect.  I used Simple Stories - Fabulous & My Mind's Eye for my background.  I think she looks so delicate that I used some Wild Orchid Flowers and lace to finish her off.  Then added a ticket "Hope" as I thought it fit the image perfectly!






Don't forget to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps store to see all the fun stuff!   Also, be sure to stop by and play in our challenge this week!  It's very easy, all you have to do is use lace.  That is it for me today.  Have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs,
Athina

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh she is so adorable and I love the flowers and the great card design.

Shanna Shands

I love this image and you did great with the card.

Post a Comment