Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Bright Sunshiny Day!

Sorry for the late post today. I spent the day at the Doctor's office for my foot. I had to get a cortisone injection and then spent the rest of the day running errands. Felt like I would NEVER get home - LOL!

Today I have a GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS card to show you designed by design team member, Ceal Pritchett! Did I mention that it is GORGEOUS? Ok look at this beauty...


Ceal used the Sunflowers Stamp set from Flourishes. We will be adding this stamp set to our store when it gets a little closer to Fall. Ceal did a beautiful job coloring her flower and I love that background technique! GORGEOUS! I think I said that already :) This would definately brighten your day!

I have to confess that Sunflowers are one of my FAVORITE flowers! I love them! I thought I would share a couple of photographs I took when our family traveled through North Dakota on our way to Minot. We went to visit my baby brother who is in the Air Force and was being deployed to Iraq, so we saw him off on his tour.





SUNFLOWER FIELDS!!! I had NO IDEA that they had fields of these until we drove through miles and miles of them! What a gorgeous sight!

Another thing that I didn't know is that they come in a LOT of different varieties until I fould some beautiful pictures of different kinds on Pinterest. I LOVE Pinterest! Check these beauties out :)

RED SUNFLOWERS!


Sunflower called the RING OF FIRE!

AND my SUPER FAVORITE.....
The TEDDY BEAR!

I need to try planting a few of these! Well I am off to get some more items listed in the store! YAY! I hope you had a beautiful day full of sunshine...if nothing else at least you were able to catch some  "sun" here even if it was just in sunflower form :)

Happy Stamping!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment