Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Sunday Shares - June 17th

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Hope you had a chance to relax and spend time with family today! I spent the day with my husband and kids and we had a great lunch together. I am sorry for the late post today...my scheduler for some reason didn't post when I thought I had set it for. I didn't have a chance to check this morning before we left for the day!

Today I have some super adorable cards to share with you! I am so excited! The first one is by paper artist, Wendy Ramlakhan. Wendy is AMAZING with her copic coloring skills! I could literally spend hours looking at her beautiful cards! Here is one of my many favorites that she has created:




Wendy used the Patches 'N Braids stamp from Belles 'N Whistles. I absolutely adore the colors that Wendy used to color her image and it matches the pretty greens in her papers perfectly. I love her sky background too! I am super excited too because we are going to be adding the stamp company Your Next Stamp to our line-up as soon as order arrives and I saw that Wendy is one of their senior design team members and she also designs for The Greeting Farm which is another company we will soon be adding!! DOUBLE YAY! I will  get to see lots more of her gorgeous creations :) Check out Wendy's Blog - Sugar Pea Designs - to see more of her beautiful work! She also has some AWESOME tutorials on coloring with copics :)

This next card I found is just too cute for words! This cutie is created by Colleen Dietrich using the Love 'N Breakfast and the My Silly Valentine stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.



I LOVE this card!  Colleen's paper piecing and little scene she created is just adorable. I love how she kept the bacground simple and the accent of the vanilla background paper is perfect! This just makes you smile! Check out Colleen's Blog - Dietrich Designs and get all the details on this sweet card!

This next card is made with one of my super favorite Mo Manning stamps called What's Cookin'? from Stamping Bella. I love to do scrapbook recipe pages and this is a great stamp to use on them.



This adorable card was created by the super talented Deb Felts whose blog is called With a Stamp and a Song.  I really love the colors that Deb chose for her card and that sweet cupcake paper is perfect! I also love the green polka dot ribbon that she choose to use because it matches her apron! Very cute! Deb did an amazing job coloring this sweet little girl too!

Today's last card that I would like to share is the one created by our winner of last week's Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge - Laura of The Crafty Sister. She created the cutest card using the Flynn's Berry Happy Day stamp from Stamping Bella. This cute stamp is part of the Tiddly Inks Collection designed by Christy Croll. TOO CUTE!



I love the way Laura colored her image, leaving the dress white with the pink strawberry accents. This stamp is perfect to use with that cute strawberry designer paper because the strawberry shapes are pretty similiar to the stamp. Laura did an excellent job coloring her strawberries to match the paper too! Visit Laura's Blog to see the list of copic colors that she used to color this sweet little girl!

Speaking of our blog challenges - there is still time to enter this week's Love's Rubberstamps Blog Challenge of Masculine Cards! You could be this week's lucky winner :)

I really hope that you enjoyed today's shares and that you had a wonderful Father's Day!

Happy Stamping!
Laura
Pin It

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich

Laura, it's SO sweet of you to feature my toast card! Thank you, and I loved seeing all of the other creations, too. :)

Wendy Ramlakhan

Thank you SO much for featuring my card and for the incredibly sweet things said about it. :)

Bella Girls

its really lovely and creative cards.

Post a Comment