Friday, June 15, 2012

A Gorgeous Opportunity

Good Morning!

It was a beautiful day this morning when I left for work! It is going to be a hot one today I have a feeling though. It was already 70 degrees but very humid and sticky feeling. I love the warm weather just not the humidity.

With the gorgeous weather we have been having it makes me want to get outside and toodle around on a bicycle. We have a gorgeous lake that has a 5 mile long walking or bicycle path around it...problem is I haven't rode a bike since I was about 12... LOL...so before I toodle around the lake I need to practice first or I would probably end up going swimming!

Today's card reminds me of a gorgeous summer day with the soft colors that design team member Meredith Winston used on her card. I love the papers that Meredith chose to accent her card with. The yellow polka dots, paired with a faded blue jean color and that beautiful pastel plaid in blues and yellows are so pretty together. The focal piece on Meredith's card is a verse from the Vintage Verses stamp set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps. I love this saying too... it is a great piece of advice that you need to sometimes be reminded of. Sometimes you have to create your own opportunities instead of waiting around for them to come to you. Pretty powerful! This stamp set is one of my super favs and can be used for so many occasions! It is a must have in my book :)



I also love Meredith's layers of texture and bling! It really makes the whole card pop and it is truely a stunning piece of art! Visit Meredith's Blog - Paper Canteen Creations to see all the details on this beauty!

I hope you enjoy your day and may it be full of many positive opportunities for you :)

Happy Stamping!

Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment