Saturday, June 30, 2012

Gorgeous Little Geisha Girl

Good Morning Stampers! It is SUPER HOT here today with lots of the sticky humidity in the air. I don't mind the heat I just don't like the humidity part! We are suppose to have mid to high 90's for the next week. I saw this cute picture the other day and this is what the heat reminds me off....



I thought that was adorable! Speaking of adorable...today I have a card to share from design team member Jacqueline Smith



Jacqueline does a fabulous job with her layers. There is always something new you spot when you look at her cards. Jacqueline used the gorgeous little Geisha Girl called Yuki from the Conie Fong Collection by Sweet Pea Stamps. I thought initially when I saw it that Jacqueline paper pieced that beautiful dress but she didn't! She colored it with her prismacolor pencils! AWESOME! Looks so pretty! If you look in the bottom left you will see a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps - Thank You Tabs 1.  I love how Jackie used the flourish dies to look like leaves for the flowers. Beautiful card!

Don't forget if you have a chance to stamp this weekend... enter our Loves Rubberstamps Red, White & Blue Challenge this week...you could be this week's lucky winner of the $25.00 gift voucher to our store!

Happy Stamping!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Laura

Beautiful card by Jacqueline, but oh my gosh - that pug picture is adorable! TFS!!

Post a Comment