Monday, June 18, 2012

He Loves Me...He Loves Me...LOTS!

Today has been a pretty tough day for me. I think I mentioned in an earlier post that outside running Loves Rubberstamps, I also work in law enforcement. We lost one of our Officer's yesterday in a boating accident as he was celebrating Father's Day with his family. I had to work at the police department today and we are all in just a state of shock. It is a very sad and tragic loss for not only his family, but for all that knew him.

Olivia's card today could not have been more perfect to share with you because it reminds us to tell our loved ones and friends that you love them lots whenever you have the opportunity because life is definately too short!



Olivia used the super cute stamp He Loves Me from Crafty Sentiment Designs. We are actually waiting on an order of some of the new release stamps to arrive and as soon as they do we will be adding them to the store! Olivia colored her image using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Ink Markers and she did a beautiful job!

I love the bright colors and the fun accents that Olivia used. It brings a smile to my face which I really needed after today! Please visit Olivia's Blog - ORM Crafty Nights to see all the details on this cutie!

Happy Stamping!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment