Friday, June 8, 2012

What? Me? Old? Naaaah!

Good Morning Stampers!

Hope you are having a wonderful day so far! Here the sun is shining...birds are chirping...and I have a gorgeous card to share with you today created by our design team member - Meredith Winston! Couldn't ask for anything better!



Isn't this gorgeous? I LOVE it! And see...If you have to grow old...you can just not grow up! Hee Hee! I love the stamp set that Meredith chose to use on her card today. It is called Vintage Verses from Gourmet Rubber Stamps and it is one of my favorite sets. I know... I know... I have LOTS of favorites :)  I love the floral accents that Meredith chose too, those pretty felt flowers are gorgeous...and she created them HERSELF with her die-namics rolled rose die...AWESOME!! We will be adding the die-namics dies and also some stamps from My favorite Things in the near future :)

I really admire Meredith's ability to create a card having a verse as the focal image. I seem to have a hard time with that because I always want to add a picture image with it :) Some verses, like this one, are perfect by themselves!

Take some time to visit Meredith's Blog - Paper Canteen Creations and read about how she created this beauty! One thing I love about Meredith is she has this wonderful ability to make every card unique and is also very versatile in the style she uses. It is always exciting to see her creations because you never know what she will wow you with next! 

Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!
Laura

Pin It

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf3

Thank you for all of the lovely kind words Laura!! This set is FANTASTIC to create with!!

Have a great weekend!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jacqueline Smith

Beautiful roses and what a really cute card!!

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh Meridith, you did such a fabulous job on this card, I love it! And I LOVE MFT's, they are literally MY FAVORITE Things! So I am so happy you will be adding this to your store. :)

Post a Comment