Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lazy Daisy Days

Good Morning Stampers!

Hope your weekend is off to a good start! After work today I have a few errands to run and then my weekend will start! YAY! Saturday nights my hubby races a sportmod race car so the evenings are spent at the race track which is always fun :)

Other than the races...I plan on spending my weekend holed up in my stampin studio having some quality "Me" time...that is my plan anyway so we will see how it goes :)

Today I have a gorgeous treat for you! Today's card is created by Design Team Member - Jacqueline Smith. This talented lady knows how to layer! I can spend hours looking at her creations and spot some new detail or embellishment that I didn't see before! I love that about her mini works of art. Take a look at this beauty...


Those flowers are gorgeous! The attention to detail that Jacqueline puts in to each and every one of her cards just amazes me. I love how she colored her flowers and created all the popped layers for texture.
Those beautiful flowers are from the Flourishes Stamp Set called Gerber Daisies and the sentiment is from the Orchids Stamp Set also by Flourishes. We will be adding both of these sets to our line up in the near future.

Be sure to visit Jackie's Blog - Jacqueline's Creative Works of Art and check all the details on this beautiful summer stunner!

If you find yourself with some time to stamp this weekend... enter our Week 3 Blog Challenge - Anything Goes ... we are giving away a shopping spree of up to $50 in our store! This week's challenge ends Monday night at 9pm CST.

Happy Stampin All! Enjoy your weekend & Be safe!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment