Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's Super Mom!

Good Morning everyone!

Hope your day is going well so far! Mine started off great! I have decided to buckle down and get serious about living a healthier lifestyle...eating better, exercising...you know all the things we should do anyway. Well this was my FIRST official weigh in day after a full week of behaving myself...and I lost 4 pounds! YAY! I have a long way to go but I am trying to focus on taking things day-by-day and breaking down my goals in smaller, not so overwhelming increments.

I was super excited to see design team member, Lisa Rasmussen's card today because it totally fits how I am feeling after FINALLY seeing the scale moving in the right direction.... SUPER MOM!


I LOVE this Super Mom image from the Whimsy Stamps KennyK Collection. Lisa did a beautiful job with the colors and the background paper. She colored her image perfectly to match those gorgeous colors! I love the style and vintage feel of her card.

Today is supposed to be close to 100 degrees and I am going to toodle around our local lake this afternoon on my bicycle so I am going to need to rely on my "super mom" powers to get through my workout :) It doesn't seem like such a chore when I have the beautiful scenery to look at!

Happy Stamping All!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment