Friday, June 29, 2012

Stunning Dress Form

It's FRIDAY! YAY! Which means we get to share a Meredith Winston project! I think I say this every week but I adore Meredith's work. She is so versatile with her projects it is like Christmas everytime I open an email from her that contains one of her gorgeous creations and this week is no exception!


Isn't that stunning? Meredith used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Sew Lovely for that gorgeous dress form. She colored it using a combination of distress inks and pearlized water and then highlighted with copics...which creates a beautiful finish! I love the varied colors of background paper that Meredith paired on this with the fish tail ends. Looks gorgeous! Make sure to visit Meredith's Blog - Paper Canteen Creations and read about how she created this beauty!

I am off to spend the rest of the day working in the store. I am going to be adding a new stamp company to our line up... Your Next Stamp! They have so many fun images - I am excited to be able to carry them in our store! And bonus... Meredith is also on their design team so we might get to see some of her fabulous creations using their stamps too!!! Can't wait!

Enjoy your weekend!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment