Thursday, June 7, 2012

Who Loves Flourishes Stamps?

Good Morning Stampers!

If you LOVE Flourishes stamps...you are in for a TREAT because...we will be getting in some new Flourishes stamp sets that are scheduled for delivery TODAY (fingers crossed) AND because of this super cute card that our design team member Ceal Pritchett created using their April Showers Stamp Set!



Isn't that adorable? I love Ceal's ability to create such cute Clean and Simple cards. Those kind really challenge me because I see white and I wanna add something - LOL - so I really admire those card maker's that can pull this style off!

Have a great day everyone! If you have a chance to make a card today...enter it into our ANYTHING GOES challenge... we wanna give away some shopping sprees!

Happy Stamping!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

So Happy you added those Flourishes, I love them and got my order in today!

Post a Comment