Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello Stampers!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend! I didn't get as much done around the house as I wanted to but that is how it goes sometimes! Later today, I will be on the hunt for glass sun tea jars. A friend of mine told me that she found them at a store thats about a half hour drive from here. All the stores around here only have them in plastic! I don't think I want my tea brewing in the sun in plastic. Glass sun tea jars used to be so easy to find but not anymore, at least not in Iowa. They are a remnant of the good old days here!

Speaking of the good old days... today's card designed by design team member, Olivia Marmara has a very vintage look to it which I love. The colors of the paper and the way she colored her adorable fairy, with the sprinkling of glitter all gives it that vintage feeling. It is such a beautiful card!




I love it! Olivia did an amazing job and every element she chose to put on this piece is just a perfect accent. The image that she used is an Elizabeth Bell design called Crocus from the Twinkle Toes Collection designed for Sweet Pea Stamps.

Be sure to visit Olivia's Blog and see all the details on this gorgeous card!

Don't forget to play in our Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenge - Anything Goes...submissions close at 9pm and a new challenge will post at midnight! The more people we have play ... the bigger our prize gets :)

Happy Stamping!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment