Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beautiful Poinsetta!

Hi Stampers!

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, I had to work from 3am - 3pm. After work I had errands and by the time I got home and got supper made I crashed! So today I am sharing Jacqueline's BEAUTIFUL Christmas card that she created for her weekly inspirational project!



This is absolutely stunning! I LOVE the deep, rich colors and Jacqueline always blows me away with her coloring with the prismacolor pencils. She always makes me want to break mine out and play with them :)

This GORGEOUS poinsetta is from the stamp set called Poinsetta & Boxwood and the beautiful "Believe" sentiment is from the Santa - I Believe stamp set, both from Flourishes. We will be starting to add some Flourishes Christmas sets very soon! They have some breathtaking new sets! :)

Couple of announcements we don't want you to miss....

First - We have a Design Team Call that is going on until September 27th for our October - December term, with some positions being extended. Read all the application details and send us your application :)

Second - Don't forget to play along in this week's color challenge of - Espresso, Pumpkin & Aqua...these are great colors for those Fall & Halloween projects you are working on!

Something else to look forward too... With our new Design Team we will be having a special Sunday Post called... Sunday STAMP-Tacular where you will be blown away by lots of gorgeous creations by our amazing and mega talented designers! We will be starting that in October! I am excited for that because I know it will be really fun! :)

Hope you have been having a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so beautiful, love the colors!

Post a Comment