Friday, September 21, 2012

Just a ... SINGIN!

Good afternoon stampers!

It's FRIDAY!! Whoo hoo! Let the weekend BEGIN! Do you have anything fun planned this weekend? I plan on getting new stuff listed in the store...both stuff that has arrived and some more preorders... and hopefully will get to spend some time stampin! And ALL of that is fun for me! Maybe the hubby and I will hit a movie or something too. Now that his racing is over for the season our guarenteed weekend entertainment is over too - LOL!

AND.... another thing that makes Friday special is that it is Holly's Inspiration Day!


Holly used the super cute Gene from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and created this adorable scene to stay in line with this week's Loves Rubberstamps challenge of creating your background. And if anyone ROCKS at creating adorable scenes using an airbrush...it is Holly! TOO TOO CUTE!! I love the simple layout that just pops with Holly's choice of designer paper. It is beautiful...but still manly looking. I usually HAVE to make my own backgrounds...so I can hoard my paper...LOL! So I commend everyone that actually uses it :)

Be sure to visit Holly's Blog - KopyKat Creations and let her know how awesome her "Man Card" is! It is always a great day when you can "favorite" an awesome masculine card like this because they can be a real challenge.

Don't forget that our Design Team Call is open! You have a little less than a week to apply! We have had some awesome entries so far and look forward to your's too :)

I am off to work in the store :)

Have a great night all and a safe weekend!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh that is so sweet, thank you so much....lifer, lol.

Post a Comment