Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nappy Time

Hi All -

First off I wanted to say thank you for putting up with me this week. I have been running behind all week due to family issues, first with my Grandma and then my Son. I should be back on track and schedule after today! My day will be spent packaging up customer orders and getting those ready to ship tomorrow morning and then I will be hitting my stampin studio to get my projects done for this week!

Today's card is created by the mega talented Jacqueline Smith! I just saw on her blog that she has been asked to join a new design team! Congratulations to Jacqueline!! She will do an awesome job :)


After the week I had...I can TOTALLY RELATE to this poor lady - LOL! Jacqueline used the Asleep on the job image from Art Impressions which she colored with prismacolor pencils. She does awesome coloring with those. I need to break mine out and use them more. You will have to visit Jacqueline's blog to see all the details on the products she used to create this beautiful job. I am loving her background paper which is from Graphic 45.

I better get busy packing up orders, I apologize for falling behind this week! Hoping this coming week will be back to normal with no unforseen issues!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment