Friday, September 14, 2012

Follow the Yellow Brick Road....

Hi Stampers!

Are your eyes in for a TREAT today!! Today I have a super cute card to show you that is created by design team member Holly Flores! Holly's cards are ALWAYS to die for cute! I could stash her entire gallery in my favorites file - LOL!


Holly used Dorothy from the Moonlight Whispers Wizard of Oz collection from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. She paper pieced her dress BEAUTIFULLY! The colors are gorgeous on this too! AND I love the little ToTo too - LOL! Holly used the awesome Faux Crochet Border and Fishtail Flag Stax Die-Namics Dies from My Favorite Things to create some of her layers. We have these on pre-order right now with the next batch of customer requests getting sent in the 30th. We should be receiving the first batch in any day now :) I love this layout and it is perfect for this adorable stamp.

I also created a Kraftin Kimmie card last night which I was going to post then, however while I was waiting for my homemade "paper frosting" to dry some before taking pictures, my hubby decided he needed to go to bed. I don't know why he thought he needed to sleep... I had a card to post -  LOL! Needless to say our computer is in our bedroom and it is the old dinosaur sit on the desk kind so I wasn't able to post it last night.  My "frosting" is now dry so I will get some pictures taken in just a bit and post it. My "frosting" turned out pretty neat I think...I have never made it before. I read somewhere how to do the technique a long time ago but couldn't find where, so I had to try and remember from my brain...so I was questioning how it was going to turn out - LOL! Only downside is it takes hours to dry! But it does make a very cool end result :)

I will be back in a bit to show ya!

In the meantime...be sure to get your Loves Rubberstamps Challenge project uploaded! You could be the lucky winner of a gift voucher to our store AND 4 cute cute didgi stamps of your choice from Meljen's Designs! Awesome!

Have a great night all and thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

You are so sweet, thank you.

Post a Comment